At all times we will endeavour to protect your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect your personal information? We collect your personal information for the following purposes:-
processing and delivery of your orders
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection, including:- • generating invoices and receipts; • supplying and issuing password and log-in information; • maintaining and managing your account; • dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes; • market analysis and product analysis and development; • marketing other products and services to you; and • for any other reasonably expected purpose.
For all other uses or disclosure, we will obtain your consent.
If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of this may be that:-
• we will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you. • we may not be able to carry out our services to you at all.
What personal information do we need to collect from you?
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone and e-mail details.
How do we collect it? We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
- The provision of goods and services between an individual and us;
- Verifying an individual’s identity;1.
- Communicating with an individual about:
- Their relationship with us;
- Our goods and services;
- Our own marketing and promotions to customers and prospects;
- Competitions, surveys and questionnaires;
- Investigating any complaints about or made by an individual, or if we have reason to suspect that an individual is in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that an individual is or has been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or
- As required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
There are some circumstances in which we must disclose an individual’s information:
- Where we reasonably believe that an individual may be engaged in fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful activity that a governmental authority should be made aware of;
- As required by any law (including the Privacy Act); and/or
- In order to sell our business (in that we may need to transfer Personal Information to a new owner).
Anti-spam policy We will never rent or sell your personal information, including your email address.
Opting out of receiving marketing material If you don’t want to receive newsletters, marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by contacting us at: email@example.com for opt out
We will still need to send you essential information, such as invoices and accounts.
Updating your personal information We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate. You can update your personal information by logging into your account online and following the instructions or by emailing us your updated details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure storage of your personal information Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
Keep your PIN, passwords and any identifying information safe
It is your responsibility to keep your PIN, logins and passwords secure. Anyone who knows this information can access your account. We accept no responsibility for personal information disclosed to persons who know your PIN, password or other identifying features.
Our contact details Our contact details are:-
Get To The Game email@example.com
You are able to request your personal information, the purposes for which it is held, how it was collected, how it is held, used and disclosed by submitting a request in writing to:-
If you feel your privacy rights have been breached, you can submit a complaint to us at:-