The most important rules to remember are:
· You can only tackle a player who has the ball, if the player doesn’t kick or handball properly the tackler gets the ball
· You can’t hold or tackle someone who doesn’t have the ball
· You can’t push players in the back
· You can’t ankle tap or touch a player above the shoulders
· You can bump players shoulder-to-shoulder or front-on, but touching heads is out-of-bounds
· You can mark (catch) the ball from a kick and either continue playing or stop and take a free kick
Don’t worry about the rest of the rules for now! This will get you through the game.